Some Small Sense

Shopping experiences and store reviews by a very petite woman. Indeed, it sucks. 4'10", 87 pounds, and full grown - is it a surprise I have trouble finding clothes?

September 07, 2006

Stone Soup Comic Relief - Double Zero?!



Thanks to my brother Gene for pointing me to Tuesday's Stone Soup. Similar to the comments made by most of my male friends, Val's confusion expresses the sentiment exactly!

So ladies, how do you feel about wearing basically size nothing?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jj said...

Frankly, it scares and upsets me. I'm a size 2, and I really try to stay that way because I hate the idea of being labeled "nothing" by a clothing company that has never met me. But if size inflation keeps going the way it has been, in a few years I will be a "zero" and I'm not too pleased about it.

September 12, 2006 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home