Some Small Sense

Shopping experiences and store reviews by a very petite woman. Indeed, it sucks. 4'10", 87 pounds, and full grown - is it a surprise I have trouble finding clothes?

October 12, 2006

Link in the Wikipedia!

Thank you to the lovely reader who was kind enough to include my post as a link in the Wikipedia entry on Height and Intelligence. Thanks to everyone else who's stuck with me on this crazy journey!

While I certainly blog for my own amusement, it really is great to know that other people find my essays worth reading. I really try to focus my entries and give a detailed analysis - whether a shopping trip, a noteworthy bit of news, or just a general commentary.

So, just out of curiosity, what do readers find to be the most interesting (or boring or just too long-winded) of my entries? The store reviews? The essays on news items? This started off as just a shopping documentary blog, but has definitely expanded (and possibly moved away) to include quite a few other things. I'm intrigued to know what people think about it.

Oh, and I promised two writers posted reviews of their short-related books, so stay tuned. I'm way behind, but as you realize by now, I try to do everything thoroughly. I am indeed, insanely pedantic about some things, so I refuse to just re-release the press releases without reading them first!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Livemalls said...

I think all the elements add to the comprehesiveness of the blog. The best way to turn off readers is to be one-note samba, and by mixing up the content, you're keeping the readers interested as well as yourself. Everybody wins!

October 16, 2006 12:39 AM  
Blogger Ilanna said...

well, while i am not all that short, and i am CERTAINLY not tiny, :) I enjoy reading your blog for a number of reasons. part of it I think is that there are so many people out there with fashion problems, that it's good to read that some companies do things about it, and to also read someone else's perspective on the situation, even if they are on the opposite end of the spectrum.

October 16, 2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger jj said...

I find the store reviews most useful, particularly of anything we might have here in LA! :-D But I also more generally appreciate the sense that other people go through the same height related trials as I do, and you have a great sense of perspective.

October 20, 2006 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home