Some Small Sense

Shopping experiences and store reviews by a very petite woman. Indeed, it sucks. 4'10", 87 pounds, and full grown - is it a surprise I have trouble finding clothes?

January 08, 2007

Yesterday's Purchases at Banana

I'm having a bit of a problem with uploading photos to Blogger so bear with me! I managed to get these in before uploading stopped working....

My favorite purchase of all was this black velvet pinstriped blazer in 00P that I picked up for $59.99. I should probably stop buying all this black clothing as it's pretty hard to photograph in my apartment! (The weird washed out one was my attempt to capture the details using a flash....) I've been eyeing it since the early winter because it just fits so well on me. I don't need a single alteration!





Shoulder seam to seam: 13.5"
Top of shoulder seam to cuff: 21.5"
Top of neck seam to waist: 13"
Waist: 28"
Under arm circumference: 31"

The two pairs of pants I got were definitely a "settle because of the low price" deal. I have a sneaking suspicion that the seat size is getting larger and larger for the 00P as time passes. All the jeans I tried on were huge!







These cargo pants actually fit me pretty well - particularly because they didn't stretch. They were a ridiculously low $11.99. I almost can't bear to hem them, since the alterations will cost almost as much as the pants themselves!

Ryan cut slim cargos

Waist: 28"
Hip: 36"
Front Rise: 7"
Back Rise: 12"
Inseam: 31.5"
Thigh circumference (widest): 20"




The cords were actually a bit loose on me but they practically fit and were so comfortable! As you can see, they do nothing to particularly flatter my posterior, but well, I guess I can't blame the pants! For $25.99, not something to complain about it. They're loose because they're stretch cords, but don't stretch on me. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that they'll shrink in the wash.

5-pocket skinny cordorouys

Waist: 28"
Hip: 36"
Front Rise: 7.5"
Back Rise: 12.5"
Inseam: 30"
Thigh: 20"

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome jacket!

February 04, 2007 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home